• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
yankeesmed
Junior Boarder

Gathering of the Vibes 7/22/2011 Bridgeport, CT

#42742 2 years, 8 months ago
The Mansfield setlist was working out perfectly for me to get my dream setlist tomorrow at the Vibes. But then right at the very end they had to ruin it and play Not Fade Away. What a bummer!

Tomorrow's gonna be filled with sugar magnolia, ripple, sugaree, morning dew, alabama getaway, new minglewood. Too bad they played Not Fade Away tonight, that was the one I was dreaming to hear.

I am praying for LAZY RIVER ROAD. And ALABAMA GETAWAY opener into NEW MINGLEWOOD BLUES. And finally, I want an epic LOOKS LIKE RAIN!!!!!! I don't even care if it starts pouring down when Bobby starts wailing. Please play Lazy River Road, Mama Tried, Big River, and Beat it on Down the Line.

First Set Alabama Getaway, New Minglewood, Mama Tried, Big River, Beat it on Down the Line, Sugaree
Second set Sugar Magnolia, Looks Like Rain, Ripple, Morning Dew, LAZY RIVER ROAD, SURPRISE ME
Wind_Spirit
Junior Boarder

Re: Gathering of the Vibes 7/22/2011 Bridgeport, CT

#42748 2 years, 8 months ago
im calling a words can't describe terrapin at vibes tomorrow, and hopefully i find a ride there to catch it...
I'm going away, I'm leaving today
I'm going but I ain't coming back
yankeesmed
Junior Boarder

#42752 2 years, 8 months ago
I'm driving from the city . . . leaving after work at 4pm from the Upper East Side.
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

#43553 2 years, 8 months ago
Summer Brew Ha Ha
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.71 seconds