• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7390
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#232772 1 year, 5 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:
Em, can you make me a tie dye for a small nominal fee with the Colorado flag w/ the steal your face on it? Call me about this, + other thangs. Toodleoo.


I'm actually gonna try to attempt to dye a Colorado flag! I got the folding figured out just need to apply the dye....but a Steal Your Face I can not do....however I can paint a 13 point bolt on there for you Ill give u a call!


I'll buy one or two or three Seriously...
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#232774 1 year, 5 months ago
I will dye something up this weekend and see how you all like it
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
derek92
Junior Boarder
Posts:237

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#232802 1 year, 5 months ago
ill be at all 4 nights
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
Posts:736
hay

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#232819 1 year, 5 months ago
23 days!!!! I'm bringing some nice cigars with me if anyone would be interested. My martini shaker will be coming along also.
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder
Posts:1084

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#232824 1 year, 5 months ago
SugarMee wrote:
23 days!!!! I'm bringing some nice cigars with me if anyone would be interested. My martini shaker will be coming along also.


Now that sounds like a fun time.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
The following user(s) said Thank You: SugarMee
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4286

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#232870 1 year, 5 months ago
I can't believe we're closing in on 3 weeks !!! wooooohooooo !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, amusingdeva, karenrose, SugarMee
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#232889 1 year, 5 months ago
SugarMee wrote:
23 days!!!! I'm bringing some nice cigars with me if anyone would be interested. My martini shaker will be coming along also.


i do enjoy a nice cigar on special occasions
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
Posts:736
hay

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#232893 1 year, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:
SugarMee wrote:
23 days!!!! I'm bringing some nice cigars with me if anyone would be interested. My martini shaker will be coming along also.


i do enjoy a nice cigar on special occasions


Special occasions are upon us! Will be even more special if I don't break my leg skiing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, wlewis, strangerinboulder, SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:30831
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#232960 1 year, 5 months ago
SugarMee wrote:
wlewis wrote:
SugarMee wrote:
23 days!!!! I'm bringing some nice cigars with me if anyone would be interested. My martini shaker will be coming along also.


i do enjoy a nice cigar on special occasions


Special occasions are upon us! Will be even more special if I don't break my leg skiing.

I'll take a martini or three, please!! Preferably vodka. I'm definitely ready to make this a special occasion now: just found out the work I thought I had to do over the Broomfield weekend has been moved to April, as I hoped would happen. Now I'm all free and ready to get wild and crazy all weekend long, with lots of recovery time afterwards!!
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1635

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#232968 1 year, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
SugarMee wrote:
wlewis wrote:
SugarMee wrote:
23 days!!!! I'm bringing some nice cigars with me if anyone would be interested. My martini shaker will be coming along also.


i do enjoy a nice cigar on special occasions


Special occasions are upon us! Will be even more special if I don't break my leg skiing.

I'll take a martini or three, please!! Preferably vodka. I'm definitely ready to make this a special occasion now: just found out the work I thought I had to do over the Broomfield weekend has been moved to April, as I hoped would happen. Now I'm all free and ready to get wild and crazy all weekend long, with lots of recovery time afterwards!!


A nice Honduran cheroot a few times a year, + a dry dusty vodka martini. It sound like show time to me. Whose bar keeping?
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder
Posts:1084

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#232970 1 year, 5 months ago
I was thinking about booking a hospitality suite on the first floor of the Drury on Thursday night. Think it would get enough use right off the bar?
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
Barefoot Mountain Mama
Junior Boarder
Posts:80
If all else fails.... dance

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#232976 1 year, 5 months ago
NobleGlassArt wrote:
I was thinking about booking a hospitality suite on the first floor of the Drury on Thursday night. Think it would get enough use right off the bar?


I might like stop by for an adult beverage. I'm staying in Broomfield for the weekend for Showcation, with my out of town friends.
Time to create page: 1.29 seconds